Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Atlas of Arunia Ecumenia

Well my friends, I do not know when or if the Atlas will ever have enough art to be put forward as part of the Boxed Set. The folks who are my artists unfortunately do not do it full time and have other, real jobs they have to work on. The first book of the set, however, is complete. The second book is nearly complete. I'm working on getting the third up and ready and all that's left is to gussy 'em up with some nice artwork.

I think that means it's time. Time to unleash the main setting book of the 10th Age upon an unsuspecting populace. Time to give a free, albeit ugly, text-only version of the Atlas to the public and let them do with it what they will. So here it is, kids: the Atlas of Arunia Ecumenia -- the very first of the four Boxed Set books. For free! If you can stomach the sections that are supposed to be sidebars being in the main body of the text and the wall of grim words marching black against crisp white into eternity.

The link to the Atlas has been provided below and can also be found on the 10th Age Downloads portion of the site from here on out. Feel free to leave feedback, either as a comment here or in an email or whatever feels right to you. Hell, if you wanna draw me some art for some paltry sliver of potential future profits, feel free to do that to.

Here I present:

The Atlas of Arunia Ecumenia

4 comments:

  1. First off let me say this.... wow!

    I haven't had the opportunity to truly dive into this, but what I have read is very impressive! Congratulations!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man, truly. I'm glad there are folks out there downloading it and looking at it. It's a labor of love more than anything else, really!

      Delete
  2. It is totally my pleasure. To be honest your work here, combined with some other online projects I have found have made me realize I REALLY need to up my game when it comes to my own system/setting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously impressive. Well done!

    ReplyDelete